This restoration was a pretty straight forward job. The stained glass windows were all in doubleThese are three of the large windows that were restored. hung wooden sash frames. We simply removed the frames from the church and brought the windows back to our studio. The windows were then completely disassembled. The original glass was all Kokomo Opalescent glass so we were able to work directly with the factory to get the best possible match to the original glass. We cleaned all the original glass, re-cut the broken pieces and then re-leaded the windows. Once they were soldered and glazed, we re-installed them back in the wooden sashes and took them to the church for installation. There were 29 windows in this project.